VCI Limited is a company registered in England and Wales which is part of the PCMS Eng Group (collectively referred to as “VCI”, “we” or “us” in this policy)
We are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of all our visitors to our website. We will never sell, rent or trade our email lists with other companies or individuals for marketing purposes.
This policy provides you with information about:
- How we use your data
- What data we collect
- Marketing communications
- How we protect your data
- Disclosure to Third Parties
- Your rights
How we use your data
Outlined below is the type of information we collect and how we use it:
- We store your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Your personal information is stored in our customer relationship management system (Act) on our secure server based at our head office.
- Copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) are stored in Act and Office 365.
- Any responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes will be stored on our server.
- We collect analytical information using Google Analytics to collect information about your browsing history such as pages visited and time spent on website.
What data we collect
We collect the following information via contact forms on our website to allow us to process your enquiry:
- Full name
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Place of work
- Job Title
- Nature of your enquiry
Your data will only be used for marketing communications should you opt-in when enquiring or sign up to receive our newsletter. We send information to you about related services and/or products once a month at the most. We use MailChimp to send marketing communications and subscribers can opt-out at any time.
How we protect your data
We store and process personal information in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and in line with ISO 9001 standards.
Disclosure to third parties
We will never sell your data to third parties. Your personal information will only be shared with third parties if:
- You request your data to be shared
- To fulfil your enquiry, quote or service
- To appear on documentation relating to your enquiry, quote or service
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10.00 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Please contact our Data Protection Officer to request your information.
For more information about how we store your data, please contact using the information below. You also have the right to contact or lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
VCI Limited Data Protection Officer, Unit 3a, Adwick Park, Swinton, Rotherham S63 5AB
+44(0)151 909 4545